Monday, June 4, 2012

It's all over

And so the second season of Game of Thrones is over. Man, those weeks fly by so quickly. I haven't seen the finale yet (saving it for tonight), but I am hoping it follows the previous episode in terms of excitement. Maybe they made Blackwater too exciting? I have a feeling episode 10 will be like a bad hangover but not knowing much about it except for having seen the short preview clip, I'm hoping it will wow me as much as episode nine. The great thing being that knowing how the season leads up to an explosive (literally) finale will make watching episodes 1-8 a better experience. Maybe. It was never a bad experience, of course. Just felt a bit let down after the rather good first season. At the same time I know I needed some time to warm up to that season as well. Enough, I'm off to the doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment