Monday, November 25, 2013

My new Star Wars blog.

As you may or may not know, not only am I very fond of A Song of Ice and Fire, I have always been weak for the original Star Wars trilogy as well. Instead of writing about that particular saga here on Stormsongs, I have set up a blog where I can blabber on about Star Wars and the upcoming Episode VII specifically.

In this blog, which I have called Star Wars: The Dark Legacy I will post musings on news as it comes out from Lucasfilm/Disney, and try to build my own vision of what a seventh Star Wars episode could look like. Feel free to drop by, or ignore it like Cersei versus other people's feelings!

Could you imagine a space epic like Star Wars only instead of stylistically going the high fantasy route it went Martin's grim'n'gritty route? Maybe that's the next big thing: Game of Thrones in space.

No comments:

Post a Comment