Monday, February 17, 2014

Game of Thrones Season 3

I got the Targaryen one by chance. 
This Saturday, a copy of Game of Thrones Season 3 arrived, in blu ray format. I've taken a look at the extended/deleted scenes and some of the other bonus material, and it looks so good in HD. I am looking forward to watching the episodes in this best possible quality when I find time (pension?). 
I watched the first half of episode 10 last night ('Mhysa') and it struck me that the makers of the show are possibly even crueler to the characters than Martin is. I mean, did they have to make Arya see her own brother decapitated, his head replaced with his wolf's? And if that's not enough, did she have to ride past a group of men talking crap about her brother and mother? Very powerful scene when Arya goes for the stabbing, by the way. I had the feels. 
Here's to season four and its new trailer. I have a feeling they are giving it everything this year.


2 comments:

  1. Should be good, but I'm looking more forward to "The Winds of Winter".

    ReplyDelete
  2. And who doesn't? :)
    I'm ready!

    ReplyDelete