Monday, February 10, 2014

Season four is actually coming quite soon

Man, this preview has me really excited, no matter the changes they will inevitably bring to our beloved A Storm of Swords. The enthusiasm of the crew, Jaime and Tyrion's little dance, Oberyn Martell ... it all looks very, very entertaining. Can't help but think of how we're seeing scenes from A Dance with Dragons (I am sure we saw the scene where Daenerys is presented with bones) and hearing about scenes from A Feast for Crows (Brienne versus Biter) already, and what this could mean George's progress on book six, but still. Even though I know I have to realize this teaser obviously is made to get us excited, it does look and feel as if it is actually going to top even the rather excellent third season.
I know, I know, you've all seen it already (and probably more than one time), but ... wow! 


Yes, I know that dance was for fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment