Monday, June 2, 2014

I know there must be buzz

I'm running a little late with the blog this week. I'm in the middle of a very intensive exam period and as such I have limited geektime. So limited, in fact, that I'm not sure when I'll actually get to see Game of Thrones 4.8, and I just know the web must be buzzing about it, and I have to avoid any related website until I can see it. So nice to go in without any idea (aside from the preview clip).

So, hopefully I will find time for a re-read chapter and a review of the eight episode sometime this week. Until then, I hope you enjoyed the new episode and that Martin isn't announcing the completion of The Winds of Winter while I'm staying away from Ice & Fire websites these days. That would be unfair. Or something.

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry, as long as you wil post your opinion on the episode, I will be happy

    ReplyDelete