Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Legend of Grimrock II is Coming

Been waiting for this one, but didn't really believe it would be upon us just yet. But today developers Almost Human revealed it is less than a month away and they are taking pre-orders. A no-brainer for a fan of old school dungeon crawls.

I talked quite a bit about the original Legend of Grimrock and how it rekindled that adventuring spirit that classic computer games seemed to overflow with; games like Dungeon Master and the Eye of the Beholder trilogy, to name two examples. And now the sequel is pre-ordered and I can't wait to get my hands on it. For some reason, exploring dungeons is something I love, except when I get really frustrated when some clever/fiendish puzzle stops me from progressing. This time around, they are giving us some above-ground, outdoor environments as well, so they could potentially be catering to a somewhat larger crowd this time.


Meanwhile, in the world of Ice and Fire news, there's a plethora of nothing new. Life is miserable and full of pain, apparently, but beyond that...no. Nope. Nothing on The Winds of Winter. Who cares anyway?

No comments:

Post a Comment