Saturday, October 3, 2015

bwooragahha

A Game of Thrones: The Coloring Book.
(nerd)RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Insanity prevails.
This world.
Is it even real?
I'm *this* close to giving up on the man and his works.
I can't deal with it anymore.
The long, looooong, loooooooooooooooooooooooong third wait.
And he manages to defecate a post about a fricking COLORING BOOK FOR ADULTS.

How about just publishing a book of blank pages.
The Winds of Winter: The COLORING BOOK FOR ADULTS.

I've had it with this [expletive deleted]
I'll be enjoying the hype-ride of Star Wars instead.
And lovingly lose myself in RPG books.

You had me at "We should start back", urged Gared, (paraphrasing here!!) but you're losing me right now.

I'm thinking it will be a miracle if we ever see Winds in print.
Damn it.


2 comments:

  1. Yo Slynt, I'm with you man. This third wait has been hard on all of us, I pretty much stopped my thoughts from going back to Westeros and decided to keep my mind occupied on other stuff instead. I just finished reading Sanderson's two Stormlight books, Ready Player One, This book is full of spiders, and now I started "On the Way to an Angry Lonely Planet". Give up on Martin and all his works, it will be easier for you, that way you won't even miss ASOIAF until George announces the book release date in 2025. Hang in there bruh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find it remarkable how you're able to balance so long between giving up and holding out :)

    I've not expected anything new or worthwile from GRRM for the last 7 years. I was basically glad to see HBO get return on investment, because it is the only closure to this story we'll ever see.

    Clearly, you're more of an optimistic idealist that I could ever hope to be :)

    ReplyDelete